Instructions to sign up for our FollowMyHealth Patient Portal
- Check your inbox for an email from FollowMyHealth and click the “Become a proxy for…” link to begin the account setup. Choose “Sign Up & Connect” if you are creating your first FollowMyHealth account. If you have previously created an account for another child from an email invitation, choose “Sign In and Add This Connection” to link the accounts.
- Follow the on-screen instructions until prompted to create a Username and Password.
- Choose FMH as the login method to allow you to request a password reset link if needed in the future.
- When prompted, enter the invite code which is the 4-digit year of birth for the oldest child included in the email invitation.
- Follow the instructions to complete the account set up, and when completed you will be directed to a home screen.
- Choose your child’s name form the account list to view their information or send requests.
After you have created your account, you can access the portal anytime using the FollowMyHealth Mobile App or by clicking the patient portal link above. Remember to choose your child’s name each time you log in to your portal account.
Please keep your username and password in a safe place because it cannot be retrieved. You will receive an email with your username after creating your account. If you used the FollowMyHealth login method you can request a link to reset your password. The link will be sent to the email address stored in your portal account, so be sure to keep this updated.
Still having trouble? Visit our Patient Portal FAQ page.